The D. A. Bosworth Company was established in 1959 by two brothers, David and Walter Bosworth. David and Walter acquired an extensive background in construction while working for their brother, Charlie who owned an earthmoving business.
In 1964, the D. A. Bosworth Company was incorporated and proceeded to develop a strong and dependable reputation in the local road building industry. Concentrating on infrastructure for municipalities and private road construction, the D. A. Bosworth Company soon had a reputation for hard work, value, and craftsmanship.
In the late 60’s and early 70’s the success they had achieved translated into a leadership role in the local general contracting industry. A skilled staff of engineers, craftsmen, and labor force that specialized in all facets of construction was assembled. Whether it was subdivisions, utility infrastructure, or commercial/residential building the D. A. Bosworth Comapany was the best for the job.
In the late 80’s and in the early 90’s, the company went through a reorganization period and emerged under the management of David’s son, Charlie. The company proceeded to bid and win large scale site, utility, and building contracts. Understanding the importance of employees, the David A. Bosworth Company enhanced the existing staff with a team of quality project managers, foremen, trades people, and laborers. The majority of these employees are still with the team today.
Most importantly the David A. Bosworth Company understands the relationship between our company and our clients. We continue to work for clients that David brought on board over 40 years ago. For example, institutional clientele like Wentworth Institute of Technology, Milton Academy and Private developers like Driscoll Management. All of our customers receive the same level of commitment that we have always, and will continue to provide.